quarta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2009

Lee Perry !

"My idea is to criticize all tax collectors and my idea is to execute all thief, all liars and vampires, mentally, not in a physical form, I can do it physically by my exercise, cramp and paralyze, coz I know it is the Master Dance, I art a ballet sounds. Music! Water in here you got to splash if you're drinking rum, lotta people don't love rum, but I love rum very much cos rum is the spirit that was here before the hold - (sings) "Glory be unto the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in the beginning now and ever shall be world without end" but you see de rum? Rum is de power and the tom-tom and the tom-tom is the power of the one hundred drums that control the neighborhood at de root. If de baby born and had no navel string then he shall surely die but if he has a navel string then he gonna live. Rum is my navel string, that's where de spirit dwell and I like to have the spirit in me." --

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário